Skip to main content

Kristina The Girl King Review.

 

Yes! I HAVE A COPY! Thank the Lord for my awesome stepmom!

I finished this one really quickly thanks to some sleepless nights and I really enjoyed it. I don't get why Kristina's mother hated Sweden so much the mental images the descriptions conjured were beautiful. I love the historical details and how tomboyish Kristina is.

I just don't know what else to say about this book.

It was such a joy to read and I'll probably keep re-reading it like the others I own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside and Outside

  "You act younger than you are" Yes, I do. I'm twenty-years-old but I have an interest in things one might buy for their eight-year-old daughter. I'm okay with that. They're my interests and they aren't illegal or immoral. What do I enjoy? I'm glad you asked!! Dolls cartoons Build-A-Bear   Why do I enjoy these things? Truthfully, I just gravitate toward them. My Build-a-Bears are my comfort buddies and my dolls are stress-relief. This got me plenty of looks and more than one snide comment in high-school but, after a while, I did not care. Sure chuckle about the baby then go back to your conversation about how your life stinks. My life may be a little different from yours but it's mine and I like it.   What's my life outside school like now?   Well, I have a job and a paycheck. I like to go browse Target and Walmart on my days off. I bought the entire Wild Hearts Crew doll line and purchased some Monster High dolls for display. I happily pay for my...

Mocking Bird Book Review.

Mocking Bird Review I'm writing this in a document first so I can copy/paste to everything else later LOL. Mocking Bird was given to me by my aunt who occasionally sends me books she thinks I'd enjoy. I'm mentioning this because Mocking Bird arrived with a purpose. My family, or more accurately, my Mom's side of the family suspected I was Autistic but I was never tested. When I read the book for the first time (2016/17-ish) I found that Caitlin and I shared a lot of quirks and that I related to her in a way I hadn't related to any protagonist before. I mentioned these things to my Bonus Mom who skimmed it and said: “We're getting you tested” Months later I was officially diagnosed as Autistic. With that little story out of the way onto the book itself. I loved this book and frequently re-read it. I love seeing the world as Caitlin does even in the middle of a tragedy. Reading her journey and how she navigated the world without ...
 Hello, I'm trying my hand at this blogging thing once again because blogging is another form of writing and I do love writing. I'm trying to find an outlet to express & explain myself. Hopefully, this venture will be more successful than my last three attempts Wish me luck!